When you are busy at work and need an energy boost or you want a healthy mid-meal snack, energy bites are always the easiest and healthiest option that you can easily munch on.
While energy bites combine healthy macro nutrients including protein, carbohydrates, and fats along with seeds and nuts full of vitamins and minerals, adding CBD to your energy bites can boost your energy levels to a really great extent.
If you like experimenting with your food, you can add organic hemp seeds or CBD tincture to your no-bake bites, refrigerate and receive an energy kick as and when you need.
You can buy authentic no THC, JustCBD tincture extracted from organically grown hemp from JustCBD store online. They have a very transparent policy about the content of their products and they get them tested through third party labs as well. By ordering your CBD products from them, you can be sure that you are consuming high quality and organic products that do not have any adulteration.
2 easy no-bake CBD energy bites recipe
- Oatmeal CBD bites:
- Crush a quarter cup walnuts.
- Mix them with a cup of oatmeal, half a cup each of flax seeds, coconut flakes, and chocolate chips.
- Add 1 tablespoon of honey and a tablespoon of coconut sugar to the mix.
- You can a pinch or two of cinnamon powder for flavour and 2 teaspoons of pure, organic, and full-spectrum CBD oil.
- Add peanut butter as required to bind the entire mix to the desired consistency.
- With greased hand, roll the mix into bites and place them on parchment paper.
- Place them into airtight containers and refrigerate to be used as needed.
- You can also use flavoured CBD tincture and you can play with flavours as per your preference and taste.
- Pumpkin CBD bites:
- To about a little less than 2 cups of oatmeal, add a quarter cup of pumpkin puree and 1 mashed overripe banana.
- To this mixture add pumpkin spice, chocolate chips, vanilla extract, a quarter cup of raisins, and 1 tablespoon of sugar syrup, honey, or agave syrup of your choice.
- For CBD, you can choose to add 4ml of pure CBD oil and 2 tablespoons of hemp seeds.
- Finally mix it all together and add your choice of nut butter to bring everything together.
- Make bite sized balls with greased hands and put line them on baking sheets.
- Freeze them for 30 minutes after which you can transfer the bites into airtight containers for storing in the refrigerator.
These energy bites serve as a great constituent of both your pre and post workout meals and will provide you the energy kick that we all need before hitting the gym. They can also serve as great healthy snacks and depending upon your requirement, you can add different strengths of CBD tincture.
Since the bioavailability of CBD through food differs from the tincture that you directly consume sublingually, it is recommended to add a little higher strength of the tincture, anywhere between 1500 to 2000 mg.