First, see your business with the website rather than business as a website. Once you think about it this way, you can bet it will be easier to build a powerful branding strategy.
Make sure your phone number, address, and company name are correct and in effect. After looking like a “real business,” you should use the trump card of local SEO techniques, although not local according to the classic meaning.
After that, claim social platforms across the web. Typically, when we hit free links and branded properties, we run the top layer manually like Apple Maps, Bing, and Google.
Then we use tools plus the Known and BrightLocal services to make links accessible. There can be a subset or subgroup of lower-tier items that require manual work to sort. However, manual entry is the greatest asset, and paying for a service or using automation for the lesser value.
In short, once you have a robust strategy, it will be easier to discover methods to acquire traffic sources, examine your SEO strategy violation and acquire lots of links. One of the violations might be whether you have an orderly review funnel or not.
Some Simple Links To Use
2nd and 3rd tier websites and social properties are simple methods to get links and increase social media sharing. So, it would help if you got it:
- Daily Motion, Vimeo, and YouTube (upload videos to your Facebook page and across all three platforms)
- Twitter (you must connect to Facebook if you are not posting natively)
- Pinterest (make sure to pin all your categories and products)
- LinkedIn (you must connect to Facebook if you are not posting natively)
- Excavate the SERP; Also, be sure to claim all the social properties that appear to your rivals and even their intended terms as well. You will often find simple links such as eBay buyers guides. Knowem.com is also used to get pillow links, making this procedure easy and suitable.
After frequently posting on your social platforms, you will surely rank higher and outperform your rivals who try to rank by brand terms that are yours. Whenever possible, use automation. For example, Twitter connects to YouTube and Facebook; therefore, if you post on one platform, it will be posted on others as well.
Many of these platforms are 2nd and 3rd tier sites that can’t get a lot of social following but can still add value when it comes to SERP properties and upload links and Content available on the web. Develop sharing on social media using the Zapier or IFTTT network.
Remember, where SEO company (https://minimicegroup.com/ which is the term in Thai) and content marketing meet, that’s where you earn the most. So please don’t ignore what’s happening on social networking sites as this has a strong effect on rankings; it can even provide essential links.